Register now and join me on Saturday, October 1st, at 3pm, in celebrating the launch of these Gordon Hill Press audiobooks, including all their poetry titles up until this year:
- Roxanna Bennett’s “unmeaningable”
- Tom Prime / Gary Barwin’s “A Cemetery for Holes”
- Danny Jacobs’ “Sourcebooks for Our Drawings”
- Mike Chaulk’s “Night Lunch”
- Amy LeBlanc’s “I know something you don’t know”
- Travis Lane’s “Keeping Count”
- Lily Wang’s “Saturn Peach”
- Khashayar Mohammadi’s “Me, You, Then Snow”
- Roxanna Bennett’s “The Untranslatable I”
- A. F. Moritz’s “The Garden”
- Kevin Heslop’s “the correct fury of your why is a mountain”
- MLA Chernoff’s [Squelch Procedures]
- Ayaz Pirani’s “How Beautiful People Are”
The press will host short readings by many of the authors, and a giveaway for some of the new audiobooks as well.
Gordon Hill Press acknowledges the support of The Canada Council for the Arts in the production and promotion of the audiobooks.